On-site Registration Hosts
- Check people in when they arrive
- Verify room assignments & cabin key holder
- Hand out pre-paid t-shirts
- Process new t-shirt payments
- Hand out conference packets
We’ll need at least three people. They’ll need to arrive before 6:30pm.
- Look out for folks who are lost/have questions & help them
- Reset general meeting/dining areas after each meeting/meal
- Make sure presenters have what they need and are where they need to be
We’ll need at least four people.
- Provide water to workshop facilitator
- Make sure facilitator has necessary workshop materials
- Welcome students to workshop
- Introduce the facilitator
- Get workshop room/area back in order after each session (chairs in order, free of clutter, etc)
We’ll need five people.
- Arrive early to help set up the site (between 1 and 3pm, Friday). This will include setting up tables & chairs along with other materials needed in various areas of the lodge. (Times on this may change.)
- Place schedules and other details in each cabin and chalet
- Stay a little late to help take everything down and ensure all cabins/chalets are clear, keys turned in. (Will be done by 11am, Sunday.)
We’ll need at least five people.
Game Night Organizer
- Map out one or two large group games ahead of time (number of games will depend on time they take up)
- Facilitate large group game(s) in the lodge
- Find the best people to lead out in smaller group games after large group game is over
- Provide a few card/board game options (ACF organizers can help…just ask)
We’ll need one person.
Social Media Updater
- Take pictures throughout the weekend
- Upload to ACF platforms: IG, Facebook, Twitter
We’ll need one or two people.