Greater Things (Book of Matthew)
Public Campus Books
How To Guides
- Sep 21, 2016 Getting Started
- Jun 7, 2016 Interfaith Dialogue
- Dec 4, 2015 Bible Study Basics
- Jun 4, 2014 Church Sponsorship Guide
- Apr 14, 2014 Quick Tips
- Aug 3, 2012 Local Church: Connecting with a School Near You
- Mar 14, 2012 Event Planning
- Feb 1, 2012 For the Local Church
- Feb 1, 2012 Know Your Campus
Interpreting Ellen G. White's Writings
Here are some very helpful principles. Reading them for yourself and then reading and discussing them with others is probably an effective plan. That way you've already rustled up your own questions on the principles and can engage in more fruitful dialogue.
Neither these principles, nor the writings of Ellen G. White are to replace Bible study. Where relevant, they can accompany Bible study. But all Bible studies should be first and foremost a study of the Bible as we've come to know it via 66 books from Genesis to Revelation.